Friday, January 2, 2009

Latest Ultrasound.....

We had another ultrasound on Tuesday, December 30th. Yes, I know I am late in posting this, but the holiday break from everything has included my computer for some reason!

Everything looked great--we got some good pictures this time. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that these babies are a girl and a boy!!!! Both babies were head down. They were able to check all of the organs and everything on both babies checked out a-ok. Thank goodness!

Baby A--the girl--weighed 1 pound, 4 ounces, and Baby B--the boy--weighed 1 pound, 5 ounces. We are so thankful that they are so close in size. This size continues to be on the big side...better big than too small! We pray that it continues to be this way!

We did get some 4D images--a great one of the little girl's face and one of the boy with his head on his forehead as if to say, "Good grief...what are they doing now?" I am trying to get them scanned in but for some reason the new scanner isn't cooperating. I'll keep trying.

My blood pressure continues to be on the low side, which is also good...and there are no indications so far of pre-term labor. The doctor had a "pep talk" with us that we would be shooting for 37 weeks and I told him that my goal was 38 weeks. Kodi's goal is 40 weeks. HE obviously isn't carrying them! HAHA

They are moving like crazy...all of the time! That is a big relief to me, because then I know that everything is ok. I keep telling them though, that it is ok to take a nap every once in a while!

We're working on getting the nursery and everything ready! I'll post pictures of that when we get it done.

4 comments:

The Kacal Family said...

YEA for pictures and ultrasounds. I can't wait to see them! Do you need the number of my computer guy? He could probably get it up and running for you.
I continue to be jealous of you!!! I hear the boy has big hands ;). Growing like weeds those two are and I am SO excited to meet them. I am so thankful also for your pregnancy going so well so far. I pray for you everyday!!!
Its so fun to hear all about what those two are up to already and I look forward so much to your posts each month.
GETTING THE NURSERY ready?!?!?!! YEA!!!!! Talking to you makes me feel SO unprepared. You've been buying diapers and formula and are getting the nursery ready...I have a onesie! I can't believe how fast time is going by.
I had to laugh at Kodi's goal. Would they let you go to 40 weeks even if you wanted to? I never realized how different having twins would be and its so funny to me to hear all the differences between our pregnancies...and I know I drive you nuts with all my questions. I am just so EXCITED! 2 1/2 weeks until we know Pancho and Lefty's third partner in crime's gender. I am going to hunt you down so I can give you these Christmas presents. I really want you to see what I got for Kaylee. Anyway, LOVE YOU and love those twins!!!!

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery, you are so creative! I'm glad everything is going so well.

Honeyed Hashette said...

Sounds like everything is perfect! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. I know it will be precious because you've got talent, girl!

Momma B. said...

Kaci!!! I am so glad to find you!!! I was also so excited when mom told me y'all are expecting twins!!! Yipee! Hope all is going well!
Kelli "Clark" Bragdon