Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Kaylee's Halloween last year was so much fun....she loved her costume! Kaci caught a lot of flack for her costume choice for Kaylee...but she did make the cutest little cow. Kaylee was 6 months old last Halloween. She was just starting to crawl around this time and her little tail would stick straight up and she'd just laugh and laugh. We would too, of course. The knees are so worn out of the costume that there is no hope of passing it down to Kaylee's siblings. It's pretty funny. She didn't fight the costume at all and always smiled for the camera. We are so glad we took so many pictures that day!

4 comments:

The Kacal Family said...

She did love her costume, even wore it at my house that day. Thanks for posting those pictures sure makes my day to see that perfect little smile. I sure do miss that little girl and I love you both so much. You may have got some flak but she absolutely LOVED it...she was very proud to be a cow! HAHA! Sending you lots of love and hugs today.

Danielle said...

The cutest cow ever!

Aunt Pam said...

I remember these pictures and I'm so glad you shared them again so we can all smile at Kaylee the Cow! She is the cutest cow I have ever seen! :)

sattsue said...

Interesting that both our kids wore cow costumes for Halloween. I've got pictures of him being him. His cow looked like it was doing a hoof stand when he was walking. The teachers would have him get on all fours then stand up. TOO FUNNY!!! Good memories