Thursday, February 12, 2009

Drum roll...

We have decided on some names for poor "Baby A" and "Baby B"...or the boy and the girl...or Pancho and Lefty as they've been called...

Laney Kayte and Mason William

William is Kodi's middle name...and a name that has been on his side of the family for MANY generations. As for Kayte, my middle name and my mom's middle name is Kay, and then it is honoring Kaylee. We got Kaylee's name from the Kay being our middle names and then Lee is Kodi's dad's middle name. So, this way, we are honoring Kaylee, too.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh! I love that! I have a friend that had a baby in July and she named her Lanie. I think I like your spelling better though. I can't wait to hear the middle names.

Carri said...

Oh my gosh! Laney was our girl name this time! How cool! We (obviously) love it! And Mason is great, too! We can't wait to see them!

The Kacal Family said...

Well you know I love both of those names...I can't wait to hear what Laney's middle name will be!!! Mason William and Laney *insert name here* will be so precious and SOOO loved!!! So glad its official!!! Congratulations!

Honeyed Hashette said...

I love the names! I can't wait for them to be here so we can all see pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

OH, I LOVE IT! Your Laney will be a "bright light" just as the meaning of the name indicates. Little Mason will be a precious, protective brother! So glad things continue to go so smoothly. I am thrilled for you both and so glad to hear Pancho and Lefty's "real" names!
Much love and prayers lifted for you,
Christie and family

A. Lee said...

I love both names!! They are perfect! What a wonderful way to honor Kaylee!

The Kacal Family said...

YOU EDITED this~~~~~I absolutely LOVE Kayte!!! What a special name for Laney!!!! YEA YEA!!!! I've asked you if you'd decided...sneaky little girl.

Laney Kayte Scott
and Mason William Scott....PERFECT names!!!