Monday, May 25, 2009

Mason's Girlfriend and Laney's Best Friend

Our best friends, The Kacal's welcomed their new baby girl, Leighton Reese, into the world on May 18th! Michael, Leslie, Caden and Garrett are having so much fun with a princess in the house! Leslie was Kaylee's babysitter when I went back to work and is truly a Godsend. She is awesome with kiddos and Kodi and I never had to worry about the care Kaylee was in. When we found out we were pregnant, we sure hoped Leslie would keep the baby....and then we found out it was two.....we hoped Leslie would be the one to keep them, but knew that we couldn't make any guarantees about it due to Leslie's commitments to other kiddos--and we understood fully! Then....Leslie found out she was pregnant...and due 4 weeks after us! We knew then that we would need to make other child care arrangements, but Leslie wouldn't let us. From the word go, the babies have been dubbed "The Triplets". Leslie is going to have her hands full, but she's the only one I know that can handle it.

The babies finally got to meet each other this past weekend....although briefly due to Leighton's jaundice and having to be under the bililights. There will be lots of fun from these three in the future! It will be fun watching them grow up together...we know they will be best of friends. Not to mention that Leighton will be Mason's girlfriend.....

1 comment:

The Kacal Family said...

Ohh that was so sweet, you made me cry! Shocking, I know. The triplets and I are going to have so much fun and so many wonderful memories, I sure am a lucky person to get to spend my days with the 3 of them!!! I can't wait. I loved EVERY minute with Kaylee and wish every day she was still her of course but I sure am glad I get to take care of her baby brother and sister while you both are at work. I love you all very much and am just so honored that you are letting me keep the twins.
That poor 3rd triplet is awfully yellow in this picture ;) We need new best friend pictures LOL!