Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Month Old

We absolutely are in love with these babies! It is so hard to believe that they are already a month old. Time needs to slow down! They have been great babies and are so much fun.

When I laid them down for their nap...I laid them about a foot and a half apart from each other...and when I went to check on them no more than 5 minutes later...this is how I found them. I PROMISE I did not stage them this way...this is totally them!! They get really upset if they are not together and they don't like being apart...especially at night and during naps.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm such a sap. That is so sweet that I'm actually teary eyed. I can't believe how fast time is going by. They'll be starting school before we know it! ;)

Carri said...

That is so incredibly precious...they are adorable! Happy Mother's Day!

Chrissy Cross said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen.

The Kacal Family said...

Sniff sniff..there go the tears. LOL THey are sooo cute and they have grown so much. I can't wait to love on them...They are such blessings!!!

A. Lee said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. They are so adorable and so sweet!! I cannot believe they're already a month old! Time really does fly...