Tuesday, March 24, 2009

C-Section is scheduled!

I had my regular appointment with Dr. Owen yesterday, and we scheduled the c-section! Tuesday, April 14th at noon will be the time they will deliver the babies unless they decide to come earlier. Our prayer is that we hang on for three more weeks! Kodi and I are really set on doing everything we can to keep them "cooking" until the 14th in hopes of avoiding the NICU. We don't want to come home without the babies!

Everything is continuing to go very well...I am still being monitored twice a week and other than the babies being stubborn and contrary some days (wonder where they would get traits like that) everything looks great. I am now on maternity leave, so with the extra time to take it easy, there shouldn't be any reason why we can't make it 21 more days.

We have an ultrasound on Thursday, so we'll update then with the latest sizes! Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers! I guarantee you we wouldn't have made it this far and have been this successful without them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you guys. The prayers continue for you four...
Love,
Christie

The Kacal Family said...

I can hardly wait until APRIL 14th!!!! What an exciting time!!!! So glad everything is going well. I can't wait to see how much Laney and Mason have grown since the last ultrasound!!! Thats tomorrow!!!!