Friday, March 13, 2009

Uneventful Update...That's a good thing!

Things have been pretty uneventful around here and we are very thankful for that. The babies are still moving around like crazy! I am continuing to go to Dr. Hales twice a week for a non-stress test in which they are monitoring the babies' movement, possible contractions/uterine activity and the babies' heartrates. I think these kiddos are already quite stubborn (wonder where they get that...poor things are doomed from ALL sides! hehe) as it has taken over 30 minutes to get them set on the monitor a few times, resulting in over 2 hour sessions at the doctor!

Everything still looks good and we are still shooting for the week of April 13-17, although it could really be any day now. Today was my last day at work (minus the box of things I brought home to work on) and now we'll just focus on finishing getting ready for Laney and Mason's arrival and me resting as much as I can.

Nursery pics are still on their way...have to finish up some projects first...

2 comments:

Carri said...

Can't wait to see pics! Glad they are hanging tight in there for a while longer! Try to enjoy your "time off"...I'm sure you'll be busier than when you had to go to work!

The Kacal Family said...

I'm so very thankful for uneventful! I am sooo ready for them to be here and excited for their arrival but I want you to cook them as long as you can!!!! Try to rest some too!!! AND CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED HELP!!! Heehee I'm just a few blocks away and can come help you whenever!