Friday, April 17, 2009

The First 10 Days...

The best attempt at the birth announcement picture.

Laney Kayte

Mason William


Going home from the hospital!

Too sweet!

Sorry I haven't posted pictures...I know y'all have been waiting! Things have gone really well the first 10 days. Of course, we have had lots of help that we wouldn't have been able to make it otherwise! The babies are really laid back (hope it stays that way) and are on a pretty good schedule so far. They are eating a lot and growing and changing already!

5 comments:

The Kacal Family said...

I LOVE the pictures...they have changed since I last saw them. They are so precious and I love them so much. I am so happy they are so healthy and so happy. They are both absolutely precious!!! We love you!

Carri said...

They are SO SO precious! And tiny! It's so easy to forget how small they start out. I'm glad it's going well! I know you guys are great!

Danielle said...

I love the one of them in the hospital bassinet facing eachother! Hey, do you guys want dinner next Saturday? And what do you want? You can just email me or give me a call. I can't wait to hold the babies again! Oh, and Jeff just said they are adorable!

Momma B. said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Those sweet babies are so precious. They are just so perfect. Beautiful little babies, God's amazing handiwork... I hope you are recovering and getting some rest!!

Honeyed Hashette said...

They are so precious! Congratulations!